hBe part of the Lehigh Valley's ONLY Child Safety Handbook designed to protect our children from violent, sexual predators.
We are preparing to publish the fourth edition of our Child Safety Handbook, a one of a kind resource for parents and children about keeping children safe. The Handbook is a vital part of our child safety program and will be distributed to over 17,000 families with children, as well as many organizations that serve these families.
We can’t do this without your support. Be a part of this important safety manual, the only one of its kind in the region, and hang your framed “Child Safety Advocate” certificate proudly where your customers and clients will see!!
Can we count on your support for this vital program for the safety of children in our community?
Clay Smith, Executive Director
Ad Sponsorship Fees
Business Card $ 119.00 Business Card
1/4 page ad: $ 395.00 (2.75” wide X 4.25” high)
1/2-page ad: $ 595.00 (5.50” wide X 4.25” high)
Full-page ad: $ 995.00 (5.50” wide X 8.50” high)
Pages 1, 2, 3 $ 1,295.00 (5.50” wide X 8.50” high)
Last (3) Interior $ 1,095.00 (5.50” wide X 8.50” high)
Premium Display Ad Sponsorship Fees
Front Cover $ 450.00/ea 5 Logos on the bottom 1/3 of Front Cover
Centerfold, 2 pages $ 3,700.00 Natural center (pgs 38-39)
I/S Front Cover not available
I/S Back Cover $ 2,600.00 Full page
Back Cover $ 3,000.00 Full page
WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE LAST YEAR'S EDITION?
Our Child Safety volunteers will be happy to drop off a copy at your place of business if you would give them
the courtesy of letting them explain our mission for Lehigh Valley families with children. .
They will also be happy to show you a copy of our report on Violent Sexual Crimes against the children and youth
in the Lehigh Valley. The report shows the 151 news articles published by the Morning Call in 2016!!
Would you like to see some of the content in this new edition as well as a list of the organizations and places who will receive the 17,500 copies?
17,500 copies –
Publishing in late fall of 2017
“86% of all failed attacks or abduction attempts of children failed because the child
had been educated to recognize potential danger and how to escape or avoid
the predator, without the help of an adult.” – Department of Justice, 2015
WHAT IS THE CHILD SAFETY MANUAL?
The 4th edition of the Child Safety Manual contains strategies provided by law enforcement agencies
and safety experts on ways that children can recognize and avoid/escape from predators.
Current content includes these topics and more……
• Should Your Family Have Rules for Using the Internet?
• Department of Justice Report on Sex Trafficking
• Sex Trafficking: The Internet, Social Media & Sexual Exploitation
• What is Your Child’s Best Defense for Online Predators?
• Defining Child Sexual Abuse
• What’s the Difference between a Predator and a Pedophile?
• Is Someone “Grooming” Your Child?
• Protecting Your Special Needs Child
• Truth for Women: Restoring Hope After Sexual Exploitation
• Are Children with Special Needs at a Higher Risk of Abuse?
• Statistics on Sexual Abuse of Special Needs Children
• Heroin & Other Street Drugs: The Nation’s Leading Cause of Death
• Heroin & Opiates: What every parent needs to know
• Child Safety in the Lehigh Valley and Surrounding Communities
• Facts About Abduction
• Facts about Child Abuse
• Crimes Against Lehigh Valley Children in 2016: The Truth
• Preventing Child Sexual Abuse & Abduction
• Bullying Facts & Statistics
• Bullying: Is Your Child Affected?
• What Parents Should Do If Your Child is being Bullied
• Sextortion: Remote Sexual Exploitation
The handbooks are distributed throughout the Lehigh Valley and Upper Bucks County, at no cost to recipients, predominately through organizations serving children as well as every family that participates in our Child ID program or attends one of our B-SAFE workshops. Additionally, all of our sponsors receive multiple copies
of the Handbook, including a number of sponsors who purchase larger quantities (25, 50, 100 etc)
to give many of their customers. See our detailed Distribution List below.
2017 Edition – 17,500+
Lehigh Valley Health Network
St. Luke’s Hospital
Physician offices in the Lehigh Valley
& Upper Bucks County
Sheriff’s Offices – Three Counties
Police Departments – Counties of:
Bucks, Lehigh & Northampton
Elementary & Middle Schools in
Lehigh, Northampton & Upper Bucks County
Valley Youth House
YMCA – Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton
YMCA – Quakertown & Doylestown
Believers in Business Networking Grp
Offices of State Senators:
Pat Browne, Lisa Boscola,
Bob Mensch, Chuck McIlhinney
LV Economic Development Corp.
Allentown PD, Bethlehem PD, Easton PD
Doylestown PD and Quakertown PD
Boy Scouts & Girl Scouts
Public Libraries – 3 counties
Boys & Girls Clubs
Quakertown Community Center
Easton Community Center
Community Services for Children
Community Groups in all 3 Counties
Sponsors & Participants in
Child ID & Child Safety Events